Our Environmental Policy at The Stanage Bed and Breakfast in Telford
- Electricity: Please turn off any lights that you do not need on and please remember not to leave the TV on standby.
- Most lights are fitted with energy saving light bulbs where possible and we hope soon to be using low energy bulbs everywhere.
- Re cycling: We re cycle all our plastic, paper/card, glass and cans. Please help by placing these in your waste bin to be sorted. Carrier bags; we take back to the supermarkets.
- Heating: If you feel you do not need the heating on, please turn it down- or up if you are cold! There is an oil filled radiator in each room if you are particularly cold, don’t forget to turn them off when you are leaving the room.
- Towels: Please read notice on your bathroom wall about washing these.
- Composting: Tea bags, coffee grounds and fruit go to the compost bin. Stale toast and cereal feed garden birds.
- If you have any suggestions of your own we would love you to share them with us.
- On the roof you may have noticed our new SOLAR PANELS. These help with the supply of hot water and seem to be working very well.
- We source local produce where we can. A compilmentary bottle of Wenlock spring water will be found in your room and local sausages and bacon served for breakfast.
- Information regarding the local bus service and taxis is available in your room.
Thank you for your co-operation. We are trying to do our best.