The Stanage B & B Deposit and Cancellation Policy
We are very sorry that we have to write this but each room sold is 33% of our income and to lose that through a cancellation or ‘no-show’ is most upsetting and not good for business.
If booking online please read the policy, terms and conditions provided.
If you are making your reservation direct with The Stanage by telephone or e mail then please read our own policy below.
Please note that by making a booking, either verbally or in writing, you have entered a contract that must be honoured by both parties.
- We will require the full payment for the first night either by personal cheque (made payable to The Stanage) or credit/debit card details. We will not take the card payment until you arrive, however non arrival or cancellation we will deal with as is our policy.
- Your reservation will be confirmed by letter or e mail upon receipt of your cheque/card details, full postal address and telephone number.
- If you need to cancel your reservation, for whatever reason, please give us as much notice as possible.
- If you cancel within 48 hours of your arrival date we will keep the full deposit.
- In the event of a ‘non arrival’ we will charge the full amount.
- Advance deposits will only be refunded if we are able to let the accommodation and a small charge of £5.00 will be taken to cover expenses.
- Please note that any changes to the length of stay will also be regarded as a cancellation, if you make the changes less than 48 hours from the date of arrival.
Thank you for reading our policy and we look forward to welcoming you to The Stanage B & B