The Stanage Bed & Breakfast
Telford Shropshire TF4 2PG – 01952 507742
Call to book or check dates and book online with our ‘Booking’ button
The Stanage B and B is an imposing, yet relaxed and comfortable, Edwardian House set in delightful gardens centrally located for easy access to Telford, Wellington, The Telford International Centre and the famous World Heritage Site in the Ironbridge Gorge.
What The Stanage has to offer you
to make your stay more comfortable
A welcoming smile
Soft comfortable beds with quality bedding
Locally sourced breakfast
Bath robes & slippers
Free Wi-Fi and parking
What Telford has to offer you
for your short break or business trip
- A good selection of award winning restaurants are within a 10 minute drive
- Telford provides great shopping and is less than 2 miles away.
- A multiplex cinema
- 10 pin bowling, parks, playground and an ice rink
- The Ironbridge Gorge is a 4 mile drive away and has 10 museums and plenty of restaurants, pubs and small shops.
- The Telford International Centre is 2 miles away.
We have 3 beautiful en-suite double bedrooms available for either double or single occupancy. Long or short stays welcome. The Stanage is a non smoking house. There are plenty of seats in the garden and a covered seat.
Local bus service to Telford and Wellington from Lawley Village.
For the golfing enthusiasts there is the Wrekin golf course and The Stanage B & B is within easy walking distance of Horsehay Golf Club and driving range.
The newly opened Marstons Pub ‘The Grazing Cow’ and Morrisons supermarket in Lawley Square are a 15 minute stroll from The Stanage B & B.
Please read our Deposit and Cancellation Policy if booking by telephone or e mail.